Many UK-based organisations rely heavily on work visas for employing foreign staff. Any company seeking to employ EEA or non-EEA national workers must have a valid Sponsorship Licence. In the light of high demand for Skilled Worker and Intra-Company visas and increased scrutiny from the Home Office, our team of experienced immigration advisers and lawyers offer a range of services to support UK-based companies in their sponsorship and retention of migrant workers whilst minimising the risk of non-compliance with constantly-changing Immigration Laws.
Our services include assistance with:
• Obtaining and managing the Sponsorship License
• Requesting and assigning Certificates of Sponsorship
• Conducting the Resident Labour Market Test (if applicable)
• Human Resource strategy
• Maintaining employees’ right to work in the UK and preventing working illegally
• Preparation and submission of visa applications to the Home Office
• Sponsorship License extension applications
• Preparation for the Home Office compliance visit
Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.