Many UK-based organisations rely heavily on Tier 2 visas for employing foreign staff. Any company seeking to employ non-EEA national workers must have a valid Tier 2 Sponsorship License. In the light of high demand for Tier 2 visas and increased scrutiny from the Home Office, our team of experienced Immigration Advisers and lawyers offer a range of services to support UK-based companies in their sponsorship and retention of migrant workers whilst minimising the risk of non-compliance with constantly-changing Immigration Laws.
Our services include assistance with:
• Obtaining and managing the Sponsorship License
• Requesting and assigning Certificates of Sponsorship
• Conducting the Resident Labour Market Test
• Human Resource strategy
• Maintaining employees’ right to work in the UK and preventing working illegally
• Preparation and submission of Tier 2 applications to the Home Office
• Sponsorship License extension applications
• Preparation for the Home Office compliance visit
Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.